日本語 discover Japan from the eyes of a foreigner *_*
Since I've been studying the Japanese language over the past few months I finally decided it was time to up my game and push my studies a little harder. I decided it would be a good idea to create articles detailing my discoveries about the Japanese language, culture, and cuisine.
Getting Started with Japanese
For anyone looking to start out with Japanese who does not have access to a classroom environment I would highly recommend reading through Japanese for Busy People (Kana Edition). This is the book I've been using, there is also a Romanized Version available for those who might struggle with reading Japanese writing (Kana).
My Japanese Articles
- 22 Feb 2015 » 鮭のホイル焼き作りましょ！Let's Make Salmon Foil-Yaki!
- 21 Feb 2015 » 親子丼作りましょ！ Let's Make Oyakodon!
- 20 Feb 2015 » 日本に行きます！ (Going to Japan)
- 22 Mar 2014 » Gurai VS. Goro: The Final Showdown
- 18 Mar 2014 » What's Your Major?
- 30 May 2013 » Hearing Japanese - Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
- 12 May 2013 » Hearing Japanese - Magi, Part 2
- 08 May 2013 » Hearing Japanese - Magi